Account Coordinator or Senior Account Coordinator
Website Runyon Saltzman, Inc.
This position is optional office / entirely remote on west coast working hours.
Runyon Saltzman, Inc., the leading Sacramento area, full-service communications firm, is looking for passionate account coordinators and senior account coordinators to join our team. Ideal persons will participate in planning, creating, implementing and evaluating social impact campaigns that reach diverse audiences and culminate in individual and community behavior change.
Ideal candidates are detail oriented, highly organized, proactive and work well in a fast-paced environment. These positions require cultural competency and experience reaching diverse communities. Fluency in a second language is a plus, but not required.
Ideal candidates will:
- Monitor projects to ensure timelines are met.
- Attends and contributes in client and company meetings.
- Participates in planning, creating, communicating and evaluating client campaigns.
- Conducts and supports client work.
- Draft account service related documents such as meeting agendas, status reports, proposals and other client work communications and correspondence.
- Supports new business efforts, including proposal writing and research/identification of new business prospects.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities with attention to detail.
- Abel to demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency regarding workload, deadlines and priorities.
- Able to resolve conflicts.
- Able to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Knowledge of database, Internet, spreadsheet, and work processing software.
Interested? Please login and submit your resume and cover letter to: https://rs-e.com/careers/
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
To apply for this job please visit rs-e.com.