Senior Graphic Designer – Creative Services Agency
Website Position Interactive
Position (https://www.positioninteractive.com/) is a California-based digital agency that utilizes design and technology to deliver loyalty, retention, and engagement to member-driven organizations across the country.
We are dreamers, doers, and perfectionists. Always striving to push the limits and challenge ourselves and our partners.
As a Senior Graphic Designer at Position, you’re a rock, you know your stuff, you eat pixels for lunch, you nail your deadlines and constantly impress with your ideas. You love solving problems for clients. You are fluent in the language of design and an avid student of the world of marketing.
You embrace constraints as tools to focus your creative energy. You are a team player and are willing to jump into any stage of a project, but also don’t mind handing off your work for someone else to finish. You welcome a good critique and are adept at taking and giving design direction and feedback. You are driven to create and inspire others by thinking beyond the obvious.
This is a full-time position in Sacramento, CA, but elsewhere in the U.S. is possible for the right candidate (must work on PST timezone.)
- Communicate with the Art Director, Creative Director and Project Manager in order to understand scope, expectations and timeline for each project
- Conceptualize, plan, and design strategic & empathetic solutions for a wide range of digital, print, and environmental formats
- Set high standards for your work as an example to other designers on the team
- Identify and recommend contractors, such as printers, illustrators, photographers, videographers, etc. to ensure a high quality end product. Write and process requests for vendor proposals
- Provide constructive criticism and productive feedback in design critiques, and internal and external meetings
- Present and defend your ideas to internal teams and clients
- Work directly with clients, as needed, to determine needs and to develop design directions, concepts, and specifications for assigned projects
- Art direct designers, junior designers and interns
- Keep up to date with industry developments and trends
- Manage multiple deadlines, clients and projects simultaneously
- Ensure work is completed within the estimated timelines
- Review design work for errors before printing, publishing or sending to the client.
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 5+ year of experience designing for web and print in a digital/creative agency
- Experience designing websites
- Experience in analog and digital prototyping
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite: XD, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental plan for you and your family, and 401(k) with automatic company contribution.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.