Account Manager – Creative Services Agency
Website Position Interactive
Position (https://www.positioninteractive.com/) is a California-based digital agency that utilizes design and technology to deliver loyalty, retention, and engagement to member-driven organizations across the country.
We are dreamers, doers, and perfectionists. Always striving to push the limits and challenge ourselves and our partners.
As an Account Manager, you’re hungry, driven, and the most critical member of our client-facing team. You’re intrinsically motivated and there’s no limit to what you can achieve when you set your mind to it. You emphasize strategy over production, challenging your clients and teammates to get to the root of the problem and spearheading and inspiring innovative creative development. You’re the business owner for your account, ready to jump in head first, set new systems in place, nurture and grow accounts, surpass company revenue goals and help take us to the next level.
This is a full-time position in Sacramento, CA, but elsewhere in the U.S. is possible for the right candidate (must work on PST timezone.)
As an Account Manager you’ll take the role of a trusted advisor (rather than order taker) and be responsible for:
- Driving company revenue goals by making sure that clients experience outstanding service and achieve desired outcomes
- Closing new accounts and projects (including navigating the MSA) at high profit-margin, low cost of sale, while maintaining the firm’s expert position in the relationship
- Work with clients to uncover needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and implement solutions to help achieve client goals
- Leading the client and all interactions
- Pulling necessary data from the client, even when it’s tough to get their cooperation
- Selling recommendations back to clients that are in their best interest
- Protecting margins
- Cultivating account growth
- Reading social signals and intervening as needed
- Managing account reviews, disputes, mistakes, change orders, etc
- Developing requirements and planning documentation for projects
- Juggling multiples accounts and projects
- Bridging the communication gap between designers, developers, clients, and proactively flag challenging areas and offer solutions
- Developing and documenting systems and processes
- Maintaining connections with client contacts as they move to different roles and organizations
- Keeping an ear to the ground to finding ways for the agency to innovate and grow expertise
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience managing accounts in a digital/creative agency, contributing to brand and digital strategy, branding, and digital products (websites, content management systems, emails, best practices, and conventions, etc)
- Strong familiarity with branding and design principles
- Experience helping clients move from concept to execution by matching their goals to company expertise
- Experience producing agreements and proposals
- Experience cultivating and growing accounts
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental plan for you and your family, and 401(k) with automatic company contribution.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.