Website Mering, a company of The Shipyard
Mering, a company of The Shipyard, is a full-service, independent consumer action agency. Known for our memorable creative campaigns, we create work that moves people to engage with your brand and drive positive business outcomes.
We recently joined forces with The Shipyard, a leading, independent marketing agency specializing in digital and data science. Their unique philosophy and approach is what they call Marketing Engineering.
Together, we are a fiercely independent, results-driven agency with enhanced expertise and a strong, diversified client roster that includes major brands such as In-N-Out Burger, Bollé, Visit California, Vision Service Plan/VSP, Tahiti Tourism, San Diego Gas & Electric, and many more. An integrated agency brand will launch in early 2021.
Read more about our newly founded partnership here: https://mering.com/tsy-mering
The agency has had significant momentum and is on a roll with new business. We’re 120 people strong across four cities (Columbus, OH, Newport Beach, Sacramento, and San Diego, CA), and we’re still growing.
Come join our team!
We are looking for a smart, experienced, and motivated Media Supervisor to join our Sacramento team.
The Media Supervisor is responsible for managing cooperative media planning and buying for assigned accounts. This person will act as a day-to-day media lead, overseeing the execution and optimization of campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversees digital planning and buying activity for assigned accounts.
- Develop digital media recommendations and budget allocations to achieve client goals.
- Conducts data gathering for planning, media recommendations.
- Understands traditional media and its position within media channel considerations.
- Develops research to inform media planning, optimizations, and keeps the agency abreast of new digital trends, platforms, and opportunities.
- Attends agency and client status meetings.
- Manages client flowcharts, media authorizations, and insertion orders.
- Maintains a strong relationship with media vendors.
- Creates collaborative relationships with all departments in the agency (creative, clients services, finance).
- Mentors and trains Planners, Assistants, and Coordinators.
- Contributes to team member employee reviews, growth plan.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ plus years of Media planning experience required
- Must have 3+ years of management experience and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with media research tools
- This position requires strong mathematical and analytical abilities
What You’ll Get:
- Open PTO
- 40 hours of paid sick time (annually)
- Flexible work hours and remote work (but must live/work near one of our base offices)
- Paid holidays
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k program with employer matching
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee bonus referrals
- Dog-friendly offices
- Company-provided snacks and beverages (yes, beer/wine included)
- … and lots more!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.