Website Augustine Agency
Are you proactive by nature and a self-starter looking to drive results? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment? Are your problem-solving skills unrivaled? Augustine just might be the place for you! We’re looking for a motivated leader who can grow client relationships, drive projects forward and impact results for the agency’s accounts.
The Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for leading the execution and strategy of multiple client accounts, while partnering with senior-level staff to provide bigger thinking. Augustine’s AS essentially plays the role of air traffic controller: ensuring the entire team (public relations, social media, creative, digital and production) is updated on project status regularly; fulfilling client needs; driving forward-thinking that motivates the team to innovate ideas that allow our clients to outshine competition. We’re a collaborative group that likes to have fun while working hard. Interested in joining the Augustine family? We’d love to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the expectations and oversees the day-to-day service of clients
- Through client input, industry or product knowledge, and team collaboration, sets goals and budgets of client account.
- Understands and uses market data to adjust and redirect campaigns as needed.
- General understanding of public relations, social media, creative services, advertising, production, marketing, and consumer behavior.
- Solution-oriented and problem solving to make best decisions on assigned accounts.
- Creates an environment of respect, trust, learning and collaboration with fellow colleagues. Celebrates successes and recognizes accomplishments for individuals or team.
- Communicates effectively with clients including immediate responses to email and phone calls.
- Leads and integrates account team (creative services, digital services, public relations and social media) and delegates deliverables on behalf of client.
- Keeps apprised of job progress and approves project timing and budgets.
- Understands and uses project management software for the creation, time tracking and trafficking of job assignments.
- Reviews jobs, codes and tasks to ensure account team members code and track time accordingly.
- Tracks, codes, and enters time daily to ensure accurate billing of client.
- Reviews and approves proposals, estimates, hot sheets and client invoices.
- Resolves problems and issues arising from client or project and identifies lessons learned and best practices to prevent repeat of incident.
- Creates and executes creative briefs for internal and external use.
- Reviews and approves client meeting notes, briefings and reports.
- Effectively presents agency work/proposals to clients, with support from larger team as needed.
- Attends board or other client meetings, reporting on agency work, recommendations of best practices, etc.
- Proofs creative work and reviews with client for final approval in a timely manner.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands, products, services and marketing developments as well as others within their industry.
- Identifies opportunities for the client within their industry or market.
- Documents and keeps accurate notes and information on the client and account, both electronically, paper files or CRM systems.
- Establish network of contacts, leads and resources through participation in network organizations, philanthropic work, boards or events.
- Leads by example and trains others on the customer services standards of agency. Mentor junior-level staff as appropriate.
- Represents the agency in a professional manner in client meetings and public events.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years’ of work-related experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Agency experience a plus
Location / Hours / Travel
This is a full-time position. We are a hybrid team with expectations to meet in person as often as necessary for client/project goals. Expect to be in the office once per quarter, or as often as needed, as well as traveling to various locations for client in-person meetings. Our California office is in Roseville (East of Sacramento).
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation, plus additional paid week for winter break
- Summer Fridays
- Referral incentive program (client and employee)
Augustine Agency is an award-winning, independent marketing and communications agency that specializes in providing consumer and shopper insights, branding and creative services, digital/social media strategy and development, shopper marketing, and retail activation solutions that make our clients shine brighter! Simply put, we spark consumer action and ignite growth.
We would love to learn a little bit more about you! At Augustine we believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. And we believe in data and analytics. For those reasons we have partnered with The Predictive Index (PI). Along with your application, would you also please take a few minutes to complete the survey on the link below? This survey helps us to become more aware of what drives and motivates us and those we work with.
This is not a test; it is a survey and literally takes only five minutes and doesn’t require preparation. There are no right or wrong answers. Just be relaxed about it and don’t overthink your choices. You will receive a copy of your results after completing the assessment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit augustineagency.com.