FREEThink is a public service initiative run on behalf of AAF Sacramento (the local chapter of the American Advertising Federation) the oldest, but coolest, national advertising trade association.
The event focuses on helping local non-profits tackle some of their toughest marketing challenges in one design-a-thon weekend. You can help! We are recruiting the best and brightest creative, marketing and advertising minds in the biz:
• Creative geniuses: Copywriters, Art Directors and Graphic Designers alike!
• Advertising, Marketing, Web, Digital, Social, SEM gurus – Account Executives included!
• Or if you just love non-profit work – we’ll figure out how you can help!
Donate your (valuable) time to form teams among your peers, and apply your talents to fulfill the marketing needs of deserving non-profits.
NEW – Date & Time: January 8th & 9th
>> Note: You do NOT, repeat NOT, have to be a member to participate <<
What the Weekend will look like:
- Phase 1 – Plan: Learn about fellow FREEThinkers and the client
- Phase 2 – ThinkTank: Dig In, Concept, Brainstorm & Solve Problems
- Phase 3 – Create: Bring the Ideas to life (those requested & those needed)
> Day One will focus on immersing ourselves in the requested deliverables and coming up with solutions.
> Day Two will continue exploration, including design, and focus on execution of deliverables (including client presentations).
Interested in volunteering for this event? Here is our volunteer application